Friday 4 September 2015

BTS - FOR YOU [Jungkook Screenshots]

A friend of mine (who is a super and big fan of BTS and specially Jungkook)
She also told me a bit about him. She said he (Jungkook) is loved by everyone.
Also a visual and dance lead, main vocal.
Okay....
Stella, here's your request! I really didn't know that it would be this many.
(don't forget your debt, Kwangmin's pictures!! xD)

Alright, here they are~

Google photos collage:



so cute.

who is inside?



grandpa, i envy you.


eh?? 

he's taking it off.

who is it?!

*bang bang bang! 

he's.. Jungkook! *lol, sorry.







i'm gonna do a little translate here.. (putting my tiny japanese language skill)
おはよう! よく眠れた? ごはんは? - Good morning! Did you sleep well? Have you eaten?
まだ。。。 - Not yet...
ちゃんと食べないと~! - You have to eat~!
うん!ジョングク君もご飯食べてね〜 - Okay! Jungkook-kun, you eat too, okay?
うん!これから仕事終わったら連絡するよ〜 - Okay! after i finish work, i'll contact you~
気をつけてね〜ファイト! - Please be careful~ Fight!
何してるの?仕事中?- What are you doing? Working?
忙しいの?返事がないね。。 - Are you busy? You don't reply..
時間ある時連絡してね〜!会いたい、、大好き - Reply when you have time~! I want to meet you, I really love you


i'd be really happy too if i get such messages. xD









ah!



payday~






seems that it's not enough.







please let me be the paper?














exhausted~









this is gonna be a wonderful wallpaper.











what more to write?


 Alright, one more translating.
"Are you alright? How are you recently?
I want to meet with you,
it's really sad.
While i'm giving it all to see you, days quickly pass by.
We're apart, but
I believe in our feelings.
I want to meet you.
I love you so much.
I'm looking forward seeing you."
-Jungkook

*HEART MELTS








to have such friends...
I'm touched T_T















*DIES

To those who haven't watched the PV, or simply wanted to rewatch:


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much!!!!!!!!!!
    Thankyou for translating it tooooo
    Just wait for kwangmin or youngmin photos !!
    kk~

    ReplyDelete

You can request me anyone from any MV/PV for the next post in the comments!