Thursday 3 September 2015

Boyfriend - My Lady ~冬の恋人~ [Youngmin Screenshots]

Well hello~
Here's my second member from Boyfriend i will be posting from My Lady's PV.
He is.... (drums backsound)
Young Min!!
Enjoy his priceless and funny faces in the PV xD



*update, Google photos kindly made a Young Min collage for me!

the wonderful PV begins with this....

this beautiful man. who is standing in a public phone booth. lol.




Um.. *speechless


This makes a great profile pic xD


Closing your suit like a boss




*doki doki

*SIGH






*PFFFFT






THIS. IS. THE MOST. SWEETEST. FACE EVER---



*I'M SO SORRY DONG HYUN xD




and it all ends with this. a pic which can kill you in your dreams. xD

To those who haven't watched the PV, or simply want to rewatch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You can request me anyone from any MV/PV for the next post in the comments!